“dead” by Max Lander. From the zine Night Walks Issue #1
TALES FROM THE VOID: What lurks within the dark
As this jam has evolved, it has become clear that having a collection of LIMINAL HORROR content is something that will help the system grow and evolve. As a game it does something special and has a unique place situated in terms of rules & framing.
The jam has been extended and morphed into an archive of content.
Welcome to THE STACKS (as of 12/21/22). Next up are the MONSTERS, FALLOUTS, FACTIONS
MONSTERS, FALLOUTS, FACTIONS
- Liminal Horror Creatures: Click Clack + Gushing Graveler by Zach Hazard & Nick Tofani: Two unique monsters, written by each artist (and they illustrated the others’ creature)…you can also buy physical copies of the cards as well here.
- Dark Fairy Godmother by Evlyn Moreau: “Meet Savrinka, the dark fairy godmother. A dangerous ally, contact or scheming villain that you can easily insert into your Liminal Horror campaign.” Includes stats, location, fallout, and connections to other LH bestiary entries.
- This Spells Trouble by STATIONS (itch.io). “20 wondrous spells! / 20 strange side effects! / 20 ways you might have learned the spell! / 20 entities and groups your magic might attract! / A remix-able Words of Power table to create your own spells!”
- Found Footage - A pamphlet bestiary by Malbrus: a mini bestiary of found footage monsters (10) and one fallout.
- Faction: The Symposium by ManaRampMatt. “A scholarly society based in Oxford made up of fringe theologians, archaeologists, mystics, historians, ancient astronaut theorists, anthropologists, and black-market antiques dealers focusing on paranatural incursions throughout history and the artifact that were either produce by or left behind in these events.”
- Fall Fallout Table by Mograg. “36 weird ways your Liminal Horror character may be changed by the season of falling leaves and long shadows across the lawn.”
- Nameless Pages I-IV by The Gemfish. These are a series of fallouts, monsters, prompts, and other resources for Liminal Horror.
- Grandma’s Attic by Tim Obermueller. 7 artifacts (and a new spell table).
- An Investigator’s Bookshelf by Saelim Nisa. “This is a collection of strange and anomalous books one might find during their investigations.”
- Mary’s Stall by Saelim Nisa. A custom monster and fallout. Just remember to not go into the last stall.
- IT FOLLOWS by Goblin Archives. A custom fallout and monster entry modeled after the film It Follows.
- Faction: The Archivist by Goblin Archives. “A faction that answers the question, what if Columbo was a paranormal investigator/journalist/major NPC in the Liminal Horror universe? My own head-cannon has all official published works as reports created by THE ARCHIVIST. I may or may not have a map of the PNW marking different LH locations, written in the style of The Archivist…”
- The Donjon Maesters’ Guilde by cmframent. “A pamphlet toolkit” with “prompts for generating serial kidnappers and killers connected by a strange conspiracy and a love for enclosed spaces.”